Post an analysis of the supervisor’s role in the Phoenix House case study and identify leadership skills that might help the supervisor resolve the issue.
Identify which aspect of this situation would be most challenging for you if you were the supervisor.
Finally, explain how you would use leadership skills to proceed if you were the supervisor.
-Few paragraph w/ in-text references
· An explanation of potential challenges in adhering to confidentiality in your field education experience
· A description of agency policies or mandates with regard to confidentiality
· An explanation of potential challenges in communicating with clients within your agency
· A description of your personal safety plan for your field education experience
· An explanation of how your personal safety plan might differ from your agency safety plan during your field education experience
-Agency is a remote vocational company for disabled adults
-A few sentences with thorough scholarly content w/ a few references.